WCS dominating the paint

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by Suicide King, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Suicide King

Suicide King Well-Known Member

Can't wait to hear how this is a bad thing :D
  2. pshn80

pshn80 Well-Known Member

Interesting. Why Vietnam? Why not.
    King Baller and Suicide King like this.
  3. upinsmoke

upinsmoke Well-Known Member

For the pho of it.
    The Hammer, Spike, gunks and 5 others like this.
  4. Vladizzle

Vladizzle Well-Known Member

I don't like how he almost lost the paint brush multiple times and needed to get so close to finish the paint strokes. Is his eyesight okay? Has his handle diminished this offseason? Also, why is he wearing an apron? Is he covering up the fact he's not in shape yet for training camp?

This isn't looking good for our team next season and for the Kings franchise as a whole.
  5. 63royals

63royals Active Member

All I see is a blank screen followed by the text at the end, something the happens for me on a regular basis on this site. I normally use Firefox on Windows 10, but had the same result when I tried the site with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. Does anyone have an idea what this is? Thanks in advance for any info.
    King Baller likes this.
  6. King Baller

King Baller Well-Known Member

Willie is free and his spirit is going into the painting, and she loves it! This according to the painting master leading the class:)
  7. Sac.1989

Sac.1989 Well-Known Member

painting is better than releasing woeful rap albums.

Start the revolution Big Wil
    upinsmoke, gunks, King Baller and 2 others like this.
  8. Suicide King

Suicide King Well-Known Member

It just means the device your using doesn't support the format the video is being played with. My PS3 does the same thing. Most sites are using HTML5 now rather than flash. You may just need some updates, but if your using windows 10 I would think you would be good to go. Very odd.
    King Baller likes this.
  9. Kingz19

Kingz19 Well-Known Member

Heyyy this guys a commie!!!
    upinsmoke and King Baller like this.
  10. 63royals

63royals Active Member

I tried a couple of HTML plugins for Firefox and that didn't help, and I found the video on the SacBee site and it played just find there, so ... I'm stumped.
  11. whozit

whozit Well-Known Member

Good for him. Hope he's having fun. I sure won't be buying the piece however. But to each his own. Navy seal "training" to art classes, pretty cool.
  12. VF21

VF21 #KingsFansForever Staff Member Contributor

There are multiple glitches with the current software. Jeremy is planning on doing a total software upgrade after summer league has concluded. Bear with us a little longer. :)
    63royals and Suicide King like this.
  13. PurpleHaze

PurpleHaze Well-Known Member

Suicide King likes this.