[Game] Kings @ Warriors - Monday, 11/27 - 7:30 PT

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by VF21, Nov 26, 2017.

1. VF21

VF21 #KingsFansForever Staff Member Contributor

I just want to see four quarters of consistent effort. Whatever happened in the 3rd quarter against the Clippers, I certainly hope I never see it again.

Not much to say. We're playing the reigning champs on their home court. I think there are a lot of Warriors fans who have never forgiven us for calling the place Arco West back in the day. I know there will be some Kings fans in attendance, but it won't be like the good old days.

This will be the first time we play against Omri since he left the Kings. I wish we could kept him. I have always liked him.

It's still a good - albeit frustrating - time to be a Kings fan.

:)
    Ron, Warhawk, King Baller and 2 others like this.
  2. eMBarkat10n

eMBarkat10n Active Member

It's ALWAYS a good - albeit frustrating - time to be a Kings fan.
    Ron and King Baller like this.
  3. eMBarkat10n

If I ever see that again, bad things might happen soon thereafter.

Very. Bad. Things.
    King Baller likes this.
  4. Suicide King

Suicide King Well-Known Member

Omri was one of my favorite players due to "feeling" his vibe. Just clicked with me as far as passion, and place. If we get butt kicked, I will be a little sad. However only because every Kings loss stings me a little, and I am going through some life things that have been unkind. So, the combo is rough, especially with so much negativity on this site that I love, and was a ghost on for over a decade.

All will work out in the end, or not. Be happy we get to care about "FoosBall" ( I know that was meant for football)
    parker, kingsfan1984 and King Baller like this.
  5. Starting Five

Starting Five Active Member

Does anyone know if Green or Curry or Durant is going to play tonight ? IMHO if WCS has a big game, Kings might have a shot tonight for a W, provided those other 3 Warriors don't play.

PS : Curry and Durant are out. Kings may have a shot.
  6. Sac.1989

Sac.1989 Well-Known Member

Kings winning this. Frank Mason will be the best PG on the floor
  7. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

I heard A legend that a guy on the Warriors once scored like 36 points in a single quarter?

Is this true? And if so, is there any chance Grant and Jerry will speak of this magical occasion?
    VF21, gunks, LoungeLizard and 2 others like this.
  8. ESP47

ESP47 Well-Known Member

I prefer to think of this occasion instead.
  9. jcassio

jcassio Well-Known Member

Stop. Whenever we hope or expect to win a game based on certain players not expected to play, or because they've just played 12 nights back to back, we ALWAYS end up losing in a most disappointing fashion.
  10. The Effort Police

The Effort Police Active Member

Here's how it's going to go.

With Curry and Durant out, the pregame will shift focus to Klay as the go to guy. Grant will begin by saying something like the Warriors aren't at full strength, but they still have Klay Thompson. Cut to the montage of highlights as Jerry agrees with him, mentioning how much of a microwave scorer he is and bringing up the 37 point quarter.

I'm also taking bets on how many times it's mentioned. The o/u is set at 3.5.
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    VF21, LoungeLizard and SLAB like this.
  11. twslam07

twslam07 Well-Known Member

What happens if it's 4? Then nobody wins. Set it at 3.5 or 4.5. (I'm probably taking the under either way)
  12. Larry89

Larry89 Disgruntled Kings Fan

Casspi coming back with vengeance
  13. kingsboi

kingsboi Well-Known Member

Warriors handing the Kings a sign of mercy for not playing Curry & Durant. That means instead of losing by 30, they can now lose by 20.
  14. eMBarkat10n

With both Durant and Curry not playing tonight, if the Kings don't at least put up a fight for a good part of the 48 minute game, I say we riot.
  15. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha,

You are clearly a sorcerer from the future.
  16. 206Fan

206Fan Well-Known Member

Barnes is a meh person, but great teammate. Well deserved ring for him
  17. gunks

gunks Well-Known Member

I feel like Bell is going to destroy us tonight. Kinda wish we drafted him, but at least we aren't the dummy Bulls, who sold his draft rights to the Dubs.
  18. 206Fan

206Fan Well-Known Member

Skal playing great tonight
  19. dude12

dude12 Well-Known Member

Skal is active to start again.
  20. gunks

gunks Well-Known Member

Really want to see him get out of his season long slump.

Buddy did it, so can Skal!
  21. lawlman91

lawlman91 Well-Known Member

"sheason" kayte never change <3
  22. Larry89

Larry89 Disgruntled Kings Fan

Zach needs to inbound the ****ing ball faster, jesus
  23. Vladizzle

Vladizzle Well-Known Member

Warriors announcers talking mad poopoo about our rotations. Mocking it hard, can't blame them.

Mainly about not bringing in Hield until 2 minute mark after just having a great game.
    SacTownKid likes this.
  24. lawlman91

lawlman91 Well-Known Member

gotta keep buddy humble lmao
    Vladizzle likes this.
  25. SacTownKid

SacTownKid Well-Known Member

I love seeing Willie picking up anybody at any time. Iggy fouled him on that one play to get by him. Switching is Willie's untapped potential.
  26. Capt. Factorial

Capt. Factorial Cantry Member Staff Member Contributor

Public Service Announcement: Do not leave the lane open for WCS. Or Nick Young, for that matter.
    Telemachus likes this.
  27. SacTownKid

For craps sake get Koufos out of the dang paint. Mason and Buddy both tried to make a move and there's a big with his defender sitting right there.
  28. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

Kosta.... STOP IT.
  29. SacTownKid

And the rhythm killer rotator strikes again.
  30. NewArena

NewArena Well-Known Member

Sucks that Omri ended up with a 3 there because Fox was all OVER Klay there. Incredible defense