[Game] Kings v. Nuggets - Saturday, Jan. 6 - 7 PT

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by VF21, Jan 5, 2018.

1. gunks

gunks Well-Known Member

The kids deserve the win, I'm putting my lin lust on the backburner tonight.

Go Kings!
  2. Larry89

Larry89 Disgruntled Kings Fan

Where is WCS and Fox
  3. kingdivac

kingdivac Well-Known Member

Common puzzlement....
  4. kingsboi

kingsboi Well-Known Member

Temple is the tank commander tonight
  5. 206Fan

206Fan Well-Known Member

Temple has played horribly...
  6. upinsmoke

upinsmoke Well-Known Member

Temple sucks right now.
  7. Spike

Spike Well-Known Member

Nuggets D has tightened.
  8. SCKingsfan

SCKingsfan Active Member

Why is he in the game?
    upinsmoke likes this.
  9. upinsmoke

upinsmoke Well-Known Member

Temple should not have this long of a leash that's b.s.
  10. Larry89

Larry89 Disgruntled Kings Fan

Someone has to command the tank
  11. The_Jamal

The_Jamal Well-Known Member

Fox for Temple????
  12. The_Jamal

The_Jamal Well-Known Member

VC deserves to stay on the floor, dudes been awesome. Temple just... doesnt...
  13. John Galt

John Galt Well-Known Member

Till he’s 37. How old is Manu?
  14. 206Fan

206Fan Well-Known Member

Fox has been great on offense tonight. Has ways to go on defense though. Really not sure why he insists on leaving 3pt shooters open.
    VF21 likes this.
  15. VF21

VF21 #KingsFansForever Staff Member Contributor

Spent most of the night up at the local eatery, watching the game and following KF on my phone. Didn't post for the simple reason I forgot my glasses and couldn't see the stupid little letters. Didn't realize until right before I left I could have enlarged the "keyboard." :p

What a fun game. Everybody up here knows I'm a Kings fan so they let me watch the game, when they usually would have moaned and groaned. Actually got some interesting feedback from some of the locals about how fun it is to see the Kings play like they love the game. :)

GO KINGS!!!
  16. VF21

About Tenple? Let him suck.That way, when he's jettisoned as part of the grand scheme, nobody will care. :)

Good so see the heart and hustle back. Good to see Skal and WCS getting time together and complementing each other.
  17. SacTownKid

SacTownKid Well-Known Member

They should be running pick and roll through Buddy every play for two reasons, they aren't expecting it and you'll be making Barton pay by screening him constantly.
  18. VF21

A nine-player rotation? I just double-checked the box score. Maybe the threat of having Cooley and Sampson there made a point?
  19. John Galt

John Galt Well-Known Member

Who was killing the Kings for taking WCS over Mudiay?
  20. kingsboi

well, for starters, he keeps going under screens and gets sandwiched in the process with his teenage frame
  21. kingdivac

Kings force 23 turnovers to their own 14 - the difference in the game tonight....and I was proven wrong - the Kings were about due as someone else asserted more or less -> its that 3rd or 4th game after they've lost 2 or 3 - law of averages.
  22. VF21

GREAT point. :)

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!
    lwc likes this.
  23. VF21

This is one of those 2 steps forward games. Good defense, good communication, nice hustle - all worth cheering for.

As far as this being a back-to-back having an effect on the Nuggets, bull crap. Nobody seems to want to give any leeway to a team that comes in to play in Denver on the second night of a back-to-back. :p
  24. kingdivac

I was pretty happy about Cauley-Stein....he was the safe pick....a 7ftr with elite lateral movement...a no-brainer. He's become a solid player this year. His offense will be needed.
  25. VF21

Law of averages? Come on. Give them a little more credit. They've played hard, they've done their jobs and Joerger has done his. We're still gonna lose more games than we win but IMHO we're at least facing the right direction.
  26. VF21

I may just have to go back and do some fact-checking. :p
  27. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

All year been subpar.. don’t understand him starting
    kingdivac likes this.
  28. kingsboi

Trill the thief was fun to watch
  29. Spike

Spike Well-Known Member

Wow. Good finish. That's why you have vets in the game. They didn't necessarily win the game, but they kept things under control. That's how you do it. Solid.
  30. k_dubb90

k_dubb90 Well-Known Member

So this is the zbo effect
    jcassio likes this.