[Game] Kings @ Clippers - Tuesday, Dec. 26 - 7:30 PT

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by VF21, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

The only reason why I wouldn’t be anti tank is for a surprise playoff competition.. if the team isn’t good enough to compete for the 8th seed, I’m fully on board for “Lin’s” and moving vets
    gunks likes this.
  2. mac

mac Well-Known Member

Helps when the coach decides not to play his players playing well and yank Buddy anytime he misses a shot.
  3. jcwkings

jcwkings Well-Known Member

Buddy starts, plays six minutes and benched rest of half. WCS looks like our best player, sits entire second quarter. Malachi DNP's one game, gets extended minutes the next. Skal in full doghouse.
    Joshoua and Nokidding like this.
  4. SacTownKid

SacTownKid Well-Known Member

I really don't think Joerger understands this "starting" thing. I guess Buddy is getting the Skal treatment tonight? Dave is cutting off his own nose to spite his face.

I fully anticipate Zbo and Hill to go off in the 2nd half. Build that trade value guys!
  5. parker

parker Well-Known Member

Those who want to let the youth play (i.e., tank) must have enjoyed the 2nd quarter of the last two games where the Kings have been out scored by 36.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  6. parker

parker Well-Known Member

It was frustrating to see WCS and Hield sit for the whole 2nd quarter. Joerger can't be thinking he's resting them for Cleveland tomorrow, can he?
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  7. Gliesian

Gliesian Well-Known Member

Of course he yanked Buddy, dude was garbage and almost brought the whole unit down.
  8. John Galt

John Galt Well-Known Member

not exactly crazy, with a tough back-to-back. I sure hope we have something left in the tank tomorrow
  9. dude12

dude12 Well-Known Member

No one really playing well tonight.
  10. dude12

dude12 Well-Known Member

Hield 4 fouls
  11. 206Fan

206Fan Well-Known Member

no one has been playing well today except for WCS probably
  12. Larry89

Larry89 Disgruntled Kings Fan

Buddy just needs to come off the Bench
  13. parker

parker Well-Known Member

The first quarter they played well enough, but Joerger left the bench in too long in the second and the game got away from them.
  14. parker

parker Well-Known Member

This would help the second unit.
  15. jcwkings

jcwkings Well-Known Member

This looks like the team we saw in the beginning of the season. A Clipper team with all those injuries should not be blowing anybody out.
  16. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

Eventually he needs to start IMO, although it might mess up the units for that to be now. He’s one of the teams best prospects and is a capable SG starter..
  17. NewArena

NewArena Well-Known Member

WCS didn’t play the entire second quarter? Lmao oh boy ...
  18. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

Hey, it's PapaG... aka the only reason I watch this team nowadays.
  19. theclash4u5

theclash4u5 Well-Known Member

Papa G gets in before Skal? What?
  20. 206Fan

206Fan Well-Known Member

more PapaG please
    SLAB likes this.
  21. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

1000 times yes.
  22. KingsSelecao

KingsSelecao Active Member

WCS Played well On offense, But, for the second straight game he was a sieve on D. Harrell and Jordan.
  23. KingsSelecao

tank has returned. Greg Anthony said it best. Kings are playing hard and competing. They just don't have any weapons.
  24. NewArena

NewArena Well-Known Member

One of the strangest coaches we’ve ever had and that’s saying something.

We still miss adelman and it’s been 12 damn years
  25. gunks

gunks Well-Known Member

Crazy what a ghost town this forum has become.

Combination of us sucking and having zero exciting young players I'd imagine.

Oh, and negative posts like this one! Sorry guys! On to the next one!
    fansinceday1 and SLAB like this.
  26. KingsSelecao

There is some Hope. Giles.
  27. mac

mac Well-Known Member

We do have exciting young players. Joerger just doesn't let them play more than 5 minutes a quarter.
    The_Jamal likes this.
  28. kingdivac

kingdivac Well-Known Member

That was ugly. This reminds that the team is "B" league....the team looked ill-prepared to compete. The 2nd unit was in shambles in the 2Q - defense especially. This kind of game makes me wonder if another complete wash-over is needed.
  29. gunks

gunks Well-Known Member

I mean, we have a few cats with starter potential sure, but nobody with star potential. That's what I mean about unexciting players.

Can't argue that Joerger's rotations aren't wacky though. It would be an interesting experiment to give the kids the green light for a 5-10 game stretch just to see what they can do.

Maybe after we're mathematically eliminated from making the playoffs. :rolleyes:
    KingsSelecao and SLAB like this.
  30. KingsSelecao

Star Potential. You're right. I don't see it. There is No Mitchell, Markannan, Tatum, Kuzma, or Simmons. Out last hope for a Star in this draft is Giles. I think Fox will improve. But, he has so many flaws, besides shooting. I see him and I see another Effrid Payton. I hope, I am wrong.
    206Fan, CelticsFan and gunks like this.