Fox back from quad tear... (updated title)

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by Tetsujin, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Russell Pimphustler

Russell Pimphustler Active Member

Url
    "Not so smart" phone, remember that.

And yeah, they don' really play nice together

If you or anybody can figure out how I can post pocs from a smart phone I would love to share some of the pics I have on here. Haven't posted them for like 2 years cuz I don't know how lol
    VF21 likes this.
  2. VF21

VF21 #KingsFansForever Staff Member Contributor

I'll work on it. The sad thing is I posted pictures from the Kings game to the board but for the life me cannot remember how I did it. I should probably ask my granddaughters.
    pdxKingsFan likes this.
  3. Russell Pimphustler

Hahaha, lol I'm 38 amd should know these things. But this website is very hard to navigate on my cell. Its all about embedding code on mobile and I love beer brewing too much to care about code embedding. If someone can tell me which one to use then great. Otherwise, if I want to Google something it will have nothing to do with embedding code lol.
    VF21 likes this.
  4. VF21

Here's the pic RP was trying to post:

upload_2017-12-25_12-20-19.jpeg
    Russell Pimphustler likes this.
  5. ockingsfan

ockingsfan Well-Known Member

Does anyone else notice that D'arron Fox looks likes he has gained a considerable amount of weight and muscle since summer league?

He looks like he has more of a NBA body since he came back from the quad injury.
  6. King Baller

King Baller Well-Known Member

Yes, I imagine the improved diet and weight training with NBA level dieticians/chefs/trainers is the cause. His improved muscle definition is also obvious.
    NewArena likes this.
  7. ockingsfan

ockingsfan Well-Known Member

I'm just surprised in how quickly Fox has gained the muscle mass, he looks like he can already hang with other PGs physically now.

Now, the Kings need to get Skal on that same weight gain and muscle training regimen ASAP! ;)
    NewArena and gunks like this.
  8. upinsmoke

upinsmoke Well-Known Member

Skal needs to add lower body strength and work his core so he can have the leverage to change direction with more explosiveness.
  9. jcassio

jcassio Well-Known Member

I heard his personal trainer is Sim Bhullar.
    mac likes this.
  10. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

His advanced stats are still so bad.. far and away the worst RPM in the league.. obviously the system and who he’s playing with do no favors, but it’s a twitter joke among nba fans..
  11. NewArena

NewArena Well-Known Member

Lol I’ve never seen this Twitter joke. He looks just fine out there outside of a few rookie mistakes

Better than a few that people keep praising, shooting 28%. Not sure what the hell RPM is and don’t care
    VF21 likes this.
  12. Russell Pimphustler

Proof needed of "FAR AND AWAY THE WORST IN THE LEAGUE".
    VF21 likes this.
  13. Russell Pimphustler

Yeah, those are some good supplements aren' they.
  14. Čarolija

Čarolija Well-Known Member

Jokes or no jokes, I am very comfortable with how Fox is developing on the court. He is aggressive both offensively and defensively. He is improving in running the team both in the open court and in the half court and I suspect that jump shot improvement will be quicker than many believe. He is also showing signs of strengthening his body.

I would still "hold him back" a bit this season but as soon as the start of the camp for next season, he is my lead guard and a non-disputed 35mpg PG.
  15. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

As much as I’ve harped on him, when he’s playing with energy/confidence he can be one of the best picks in the draft. I don’t have a problem with his selection as of now. I think that comment was more of a question of how are some of his advanced stats that bad?
  16. Telemachus

Telemachus Well-Known Member

When you play on one of the worst teams in the league, most advanced stats will not be kind to you. Especially if you play more than 25 minutes and with the starting unit.
  17. mac

mac Well-Known Member

You say 35, Dave hears 25. How else is Raymond Felton going to get play time next year?
  18. VF21

You and I certainly must not follow the same "nba fans" on Twitter.
  19. Russell Pimphustler

Tonight against OKC they were denying him the ball and occasionally throwing doubles at him. Okc knew what was up. Very soon Foxy is going to explode.

All he needs is confidence in his jumper. Once he learns to make teams pay for leaving him open it' all over.

Hard for people to have perspective that he is only a rookie with little confidence in a jumper that ain't broke. It ain't like Tyreke's shot. The mechanics are there. The stroke is fine. It's just a confidence issue.
    VF21 likes this.